- 1 roasted red pepper, sliced (or 4 strips from a jar)
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Dash of red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- If you are roasting your own pepper, place it over an open flame, turning until all of the skin is charred and black. Transfer to a paper bag and close, or transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic. After 10 minutes peel off all the charred skin, cut in half and remove the seeds and stem, and slice.
- Put all of your ingredients in a food processor. Chop until you reach your desired consistency. Adjust salt and pepper if needed
- Optional: add a pinch of sugar if it is too tart