If you are looking for one more snack to add to your party menu, give this a try. I made it for Christmas and it was well received by everyone - salty, savory, crunchy, and light enough to have a few handfuls without ruining your appetite for all of the other yummy appetizers or dinner.
Savory Cracker Snack
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp dried dill weed (or to your taste)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (or to your taste)
- salt to taste
- 1 box or bag oyster crackers
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and mix well. Stir in oyster crackers mix to coat. Pour crackers onto a large cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so.
- Cool and add to a covered container.