- 1 link of chorizo per quesadilla
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Veggies - I used spinach and tomatoes for mine, peppers and onions for Jon's
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream for serving
- Heat olive oil in pan #1. Add crumbled or sliced chorizo and cook until browned.
- Once browned, either remove the chorizo from the pan or just push it to the side while you sauté your veggies.
- Heat pan #2 over medium heat. Add the tortilla and allow to warm.
- Sprinkle some cheese over half of the tortilla, add your chorizo, veggies, and top with more cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half and let cook a few minutes before flipping. Cook until crispy and slightly browned.
- Serve with sour cream