I was just going through my post list and saw that I started this post, but never published it! These little appetizers were so good, I can't believe I forgot to share them with you! Well, now that it's football season again and the last time I made this recipe was on Superbowl Sunday, I guess the timing is perfect.
I saw the original recipe for these Jalapeno Popper Bites on Pinterest, and it comes from the blog Hello Hue.
These are so easy to make, are addictive, and will disappear in minutes!! I love real jalapeno popper bites, but these are a much easier way to get the same flavors in one bite without all of the work of cleaning out peppers for traditional poppers.
Ingredients for 16 Poppers
- 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent Roll Dough
- 2 fresh jalapenos, seeds removed, sliced
- Approximately 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 3-4 strips of cooked bacon, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Roll out your dough - you'll see perforated triangles. Cut each triangle in half.
- Layer each small triangle with a dollop of cream cheese, a piece or two of jalapeno, and a piece of bacon. Bring the corners up, twist, and press any open seams together. Or really, just roll/close them up any way you want!
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Print this post